Friday, March 11, 2016

Organizing Evidence for use in TeachPoint

It's getting to be that time of year when teachers have to gather and turn in evidence of their work on both the teaching standards and professional and student goals.  I was just asked a question about how to share a file from Google Drive and thought I would share how I share my evidence with my evaluator.
First, I created a folder in my Google Drive -- called 2015-2016 Evaluation.  The sharing settings should be set to include your evaluators.  

Next,  I created a sub-folder for each of the standards and the professional and student goals - see below:

I then add ALL of my evaluation content into these folders in my Google Drive with my evaluators by adding the evaluators email addresses in the sharing settings.

After all my evidence is added to the folders, I log into TeachPoint and create an Educator Collection of Evidence Form.  The content of the form includes the name of type of evidence and the link in Google Drive to the content.
For example: 

How did I get the URL's from Google drive?  Watch the video below:

The missing step in the video is the <ctrl> c to copy the URL.

By using this method, my evaluator has access to all files that I've shared for them to review and everything is neatly organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any further questions or a suggestion for a later blog?